Deliveries and Refund Policy
- We aim to deliver all ex stock orders over £250 (excluding VAT) carriage paid to UK mainland addresses within 2 working days with the exception of the Scottish Highlands (Postcodes AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH18-26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50)
- Carriage charges for ex stock orders less than £250 (excluding VAT) to UK mainland addresses is charged at the relevant delivery charge you will be notified of once you have logged into the website.
- Offshore and overseas carriage will be charged at cost.
- Claims for non delivery must be notified within 2 days of invoice date. In the unlikely event of receiving a faulty, damaged or incorrect item, you must advise us within 2 working days of receipt and we will arrange a credit or a replacement.
- 5. If you are not satisfied with any of our ex stock products (printed, personalised and special orders excluded) you may return them in perfect resalable condition and complete pack quantity within seven days for a full credit excluding carriage. In this case all products returned are at your own expense. In all cases it is your responsibility to pack them in order that they reach us in the same condition as you received them. Before returning or disposing of anything, please contact us on +44 (0)117 300 9919 oremail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our aim is to supply products that will delight you and your customers. IF YOU DON'T SELL IT, WE'LL BUY IT BACK: IF YOU HAVE ANY UNSOLD STOCK AFTER 3 MONTHS, WE'LL COLLECT IT AND REPLACE IT WITH STOCK OF YOUR CHOICE, CREDIT IT OR REFUND IT. NO QUIBBLE!