Office Administrator / Sales Administrator
Sales Representative in France/Germany
Would you cherish the opportunity to join a thriving, fast growing business where you could really make your mark? There may well be an opportunity for you to join Ashwood in Bristol – a friendly team in a rapidly growing business in a fun industry. At Ashwood, we all work hard and help each other, communicate transparently and celebrate successes frequently!
Before you apply – will you fit our culture? Here’s how you’ll know!
We’re passionate about our Core Values, and it is essential that every member of our team lives, breathes and makes decisions using them day in, day out. In fact, we only hire staff who live up to them:
Ashwood Core Values
Flexible – we’re flexible as elastic (Are you willing to do ad-hoc tasks which may not be detailed on your job description?)
Always Exceed – we go the extra 10 miles (Do you regularly go above and beyond what is expected of you?)
Speedy – we’re faster than lightning (Do you enjoy a fast-paced working environment and can you keep up with constant change?)
Teamwork – it’s all about the team (Are you a genuine team player who looks out for and assists others regularly?)
As part of our Teamwork core value, we believe that all team members must consistently adhere to certain behaviours for the good of the team. These are as follows:
Celebrate successes frequently
Recognise and allow for different personality styles
Express and listen to opinions
Awareness of current workloads
Maintain a positive attitude at all times
Other key attributes you’ll need:
- Efficient and accurate – you need to be able to work quickly and accurately
- Diligent, hardworking and persistent – you’ll need plenty of mental stamina
- Dedicated to using a CRM – if your role involves using it, you’ll need to ‘live’ in the CRM and meticulously record every contact with every customer/supplier
- Presentable, driven and motivated, with proven ability to take ownership of tasks and to execute them
- Strong organizational/time management skills – you’ll be busy all the time, so the ability to prioritize and simply get stuff done will be vital
- A love for customers! Superb customer service is vitally important at Ashwood, so it is imperative that you have a passion for delighting them – however little/much you have to do directly with customers in your role
- A generous salary plus bonuses
- A host of benefits; including free lunch every day!
- A wonderful team of highly motivated, easy-going people to work alongside
- Being part of a business that has grown rapidly in recent years and has great prospects ahead
- Quality office facilities in Bristol with equipment available for your role (remote working from any location also a possibility)
Ashwood Staff Testimonials
‘I enjoy working for Ashwood because I’m treated with respect and can rely on being understood and listened to. I have been helped a lot on a professional (work-related) level as well as on a private level. Being part of the Ashwood team is a journey of hard work as well as learning new things, improving myself and becoming a better team-player. I also like the environment of the workplace, the free lunches and the free and safe company car park.’ Rafal Neryng (Operations)
‘Joining the team at Ashwood was the best career move of my life – I absolutely love my job here! Ashwood is an awesome company that is going places; team members are all challenged and rewarded well, and I get real job satisfaction here.’ David Webster (South East Sales Representative)
‘I Iike working at Ashwood because I can manage my work week how I want to – which jobs I need to finish today, and which I can do the next day. I can speak with my boss like with my friend, but he still is a boss! All problems are always sorted so I feel happy.’ Konrad Krawczyk (Warehouse & Logistics)
Please email email@example.com to apply for any of the above listed current vacancies, or even if you are interested in joining our team in any capacity!