An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, dynamic business!
Would you enjoy the opportunity to join a thriving, fast growing business where you can really make your mark?
Are you enthusiastic, energetic and organised? Do you love talking with clients and prospects, and identifying and developing sales opportunities? Do you enjoy managing and supporting field based sales representatives?
With continued growth in the core South West region, Ashwood is looking to fill a new role which will support the South West Sales Representative with his daily duties.
The following skills are essential:
· Excellent PC skills – this role requires an ability to constantly utilise and switch between a number of software solutions including:
· A CRM system
· Microsoft Excel
· Google Maps
· Sales analysis software
· Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), with an ability to quickly establish rapport with a broad mix of personalities
· Excellent organisational skills to plan diaries, activities and appointments
· Confident, warm, friendly and enthusiastic telephone manner
· Lightning Fast – do you enjoy a fast paced working environment? Are you a proficient typist?
· Flexible as Elastic – you’ll need to cope with ever-changing work demands
· A genuine Team Player – team success comes first and foremost at Ashwood
- Start time: 7–8am
- Finish time: 4–4:45pm
- Preferred hours 7am–4:45pm
- Lunch break: 30 minutes–1 hour
· A competitive salary plus bonuses
· A host of benefits including free lunch every day!
· A wonderful team of highly motivated, easy-going people to work alongside
· Being part of a business that has grown rapidly in recent years and has great prospects ahead
· Quality office facilities in Bristol
Ashwood has a sales team consisting of 5 fulltime representatives covering the UK. The South West region remains our core area and this role will be focused on supporting this Sales Representative’s activities. This will include appointment booking, diary planning and general administrative duties, in order to maximise the Sales Rep’s time in front of current customers and new prospects throughout the year.
Other key attributes include:
· A love for customers! Superb customer service is vitally important at Ashwood and as you will be dealing directly with customers and prospects every day, it is imperative that you have a passion for delighting them!
· Efficient and accurate – you’ll need to be able to work quickly and accurately
· Energetic, enthusiastic and a positive “can do” attitude and demeanor
· Willingness to go the extra 10 miles – Ashwood team members regularly exceed expectations
· Diligent, hardworking and persistent – you’ll need plenty of mental stamina!
· Dedicated to using a CRM – you’ll need to “live” in the CRM and meticulously record every contact with every customer and prospect
· Presentable, driven and motivated, with proven ability to take ownership of tasks and to execute on time
· Strong organisational and time management skills – you’ll need to schedule and reschedule telephone calls, appointments and other activities constantly
Salary: £25,000.00 (depending on experience/ability)
This is an opportunity for you to join a friendly team (currently 14 of us) in a fun industry. We all work hard, communicate transparently and celebrate success frequently!
“I joined the team at Ashwood nearly 2 years ago. It was the best career move of my life – I absolutely love my job here! Ashwood is an awesome company that is going places; team members are all challenged and rewarded well, and I get real job satisfaction here.”
David Webster (South East Sales Representative)
If you feel you can attain to the above, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Coordinator / Sales Administrator / Internal Sales Executive / Sales Support
Before you apply – will you fit our culture? Well, here’s how you’ll know!
We’re passionate about our Core Values, and it is essential that every member of our team lives, breathes and makes decisions using them day in, day out. In fact, we only hire staff who live up to them:
Ashwood Core Values:
Flexible – we’re flexible as elastic (Are you willing to do ad-hoc tasks which may not be detailed on your job description?)
Always Exceed – we go the extra 10 miles (Do you regularly go above and beyond what is expected of you?)
Speedy – we’re faster than lightning (Do you enjoy a fast-paced working environment and can you keep up with constant change?)
Teamwork – it’s all about the team (Are you a genuine team player who looks out for and assists others regularly?)
As part of our Teamwork core value, we believe that all team members must consistently adhere to certain behaviours for the good of the team. These are as follows:
Celebrate successes frequently
Recognise and allow for different personality styles
Express and listen to opinions
Awareness of current workloads
Maintain a positive attitude at all times
Ashwood Staff Testimonials:
‘I enjoy working for Ashwood because I’m treated with respect and can rely on being understood and listened to. I have been helped a lot on a professional (work-related) level as well as on a private level. Being part of the Ashwood team is a journey of hard work as well as learning new things, improving myself and becoming a better team-player. I also like the environment of the workplace, the free lunches and the free and safe company car park.’ Rafal Neryng (Operations)
‘Joining the team at Ashwood was the best career move of my life – I absolutely love my job here! Ashwood is an awesome company that is going places; team members are all challenged and rewarded well, and I get real job satisfaction here.’ David Webster (South East Sales Representative)
‘I Iike working at Ashwood because I can manage my work week how I want to – which jobs I need to finish today, and which I can do the next day. I can speak with my boss like with my friend, but he still is a boss! All problems are always sorted so I feel happy.’ Konrad Krawczyk (Warehouse & Logistics)