We’re here to make your life easier. Having worked closely with hundreds of retailers just like you for more than 2 decades, you’ll find that Ashwood fully understand the many challenges and problems that you face. We have summarised the main problems that our customers tend to face below, and the ways we help solve these problems:
- Slow selling stock gathering dust on your shelves: Our Buy-Back Guaranteemeans that you can replace such products with faster selling products immediately.
- Cash shortages at certain points in the year: To help you overcome this challenge, we’re happy to forward date invoices so that you can realise profit on our products before you’ve even paid for them!
- Loss of sales due to supplier stock unavailability: We proactively limit this by constantly increasing our stock levels and by establishing multiple sources for bestselling products.
- Supplier pack sizes/minimum order requirements being too high: You’ll find that Ashwood pack sizes are very reasonable – typically only 24pcs – and our minimum order value is only £150/170€.
- Poor supplier communication: Our goal is to keep you fully informed at all times. For example, we advise specific due dates for new products when you order them, and we always check whether you still require (or wish to add to) backorders before despatching them.